Posted Nov 19th 2018
1.The legalization of marijuana is becoming the economic driver of all states in the United States. In addition to taxation, legalization has created many new small businesses, assisted growth of auxiliary industries, and created a new range of jobs.
2. According to marijuana.com, the new governor of Illinois, JB Pritzker, supported the legal reform, regulation and taxation of cannabis.
According to an analysis of the Illinois Institute of Economic Policy and the University of Illinois Middle Class Renewal Program, if the state legislator passes the Cannabis Legalization Act in 2019,
the legalized cannabis industry will bring 24,000 jobs to the state, more than 5 Billions of dollars in tax revenues and inject about $1 billion in revenue into the state's economy.
3. US Senator McConnell (Kentucky Republican) has promised that the Agricultural Bill will be passed in the upcoming Congress. The 2018 Agricultural Act is one of his top priorities,
and McConnell said there is no problem with the legalization of industrial marijuana.
4. Canadian Cannabis Financial Report: Net income for the first quarter rose from C$3.6 million in the previous year to C$105.5 million.
5. According to CNBC, cannabis company Aurora Cannabis showed in its earnings report that the company's current revenue has increased by 260% compared to last year.
6. According to NORML, just a few days after the end of the Veterans Day, Massachusetts bipartisan members announced three new bills aimed at studying and reforming
the medical marijuana policy of the Department of Veterans Affairs.
7. According to the Associated Press, at the end of November 2018, the legislature led by the Democratic Party of New Jersey will hold a legalized vote on entertainment marijuana.